“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”- Benjamin Franklin
The importance of planning can not be underestimated. As many will attest, no amount of quality or precision will compensate for poor vision and planning. Thankfully, of all the advancements occurring in dentistry, technology has provided the most dramatic impact on our ability to effectively plan and communicate treatment with patients and dental technicians. This lecture will review different methods of planning and review their hierarchy in terms of utility and capabilities.
- Lab and Patient communication strategies using digital technologies
- 2D and 3D digital design
- Benefits and applications for digital planning
- Required photographs and records for different case types
- Ideal planning strategies for simple vs complex cases
- Case presentations using various digital design techniques